Marion Animal Hospital FAQS
There is no question too big or too small for our veterinary team. Below are some answers to our most common questions.
Frequently asked Questions
Below are some answers to our most commonly asked questions.
What Services Do you offer?
Here are just some of the services offered by our vet:
- Adult and Senior pet wellness care
- Behavioral counseling – Our well-trained staff can provide solutions to behavioral concerns
- Blood Transfusions
- Boarding & Daycare – We now require all dogs receive the Canine Influenza Vaccine before going into our boarding facility.
- Breeding Services
- Dentistry –To prevent tooth decay, which can result in tooth loss, pain, and ultimately periodontal disease, our vet recommends yearly check-ups and dental cleaning
- Diagnostic Exams
- Digital & Dental Radiology (X-Ray)
- Emergency Care
- Euthanasia (in-home Euthanasia available) and cremation
- Grooming – We will ensure your pet’s grooming visit is complete with specialty & summer cuts, anal gland expression, medicated baths, de-skunking, and nail trimming available.
- Health Exams & Health Certificates
- Health Screening for Hip Dysplasia & Von Willebrand’s
- Hospice Care
- House Calls
- Laser Therapy
- Microchipping and Pet Identification
- New Kitten & New Puppy Care
- Nutritional guidance – The best way to keep your pet in optimal health is through good nutrition appropriate to your pet’s individual needs
- Prevention Services – Heartworms, fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes can cause everything from skin disorders to fatal diseases in your pet. Regular visits to the vet can help keep pest infestations at bay.
- Surgical – Spay and neuter, orthopedic surgery, abdominal surgery, soft-tissue surgery (including anesthesia and pain management)
- Vaccination Programs – Canine Influenza Vaccine is now available for dogs at Marion Animal Hospital! We recommend all dogs receive this vaccine.
What are your hours?
Do you have an online pharmacy?
We do, check out our online pharmacy here!