As part of our processes to keep both our clients, patients, and our staff safe during this pandemic, Marion Animal Hospital has decided to make our services available via curbside. We believe that this is the best way for us to continue to provide important services for your pets while keeping everyone safe.
Our protocols for curbside are listed below:
- When you arrive, please pull into one of the numbered spots in our parking lot.
- You will see a sign that has a phone number you can call to let us know that you have arrived.
- Someone from inside will come out and greet you and your pet.
- Your pet will be brought inside so that the veterinarian can see them.
- Once the exam/services are complete, your pet will be brought back out to you, and you will be given the details or findings.
- Payment will be required, and arrangements will be made either at your car side or over the phone.